Week 15

This week, I officially finished and posted my Text Analysis page for the Methodology module, in which I analyzed three past essays of mine and checked to see if Voyant Tools could discover small changes in my research. I discovered that it could and that it was able to graph out interesting changes that I …

Week 14

Since I’m basically finished with the methodology module, I didn’t accomplish much for this class this past week. I did, however, look into making my primary domain nicer. For my page on projects I’ve completed, I have two projects that are nearing completion and will be linked to my website in the next week or …

Week 13

This week I decided on my Methodology topic: I will be doing Text Analysis. I had been considering the idea last week, but I wanted to see if any of the other topics were more interesting to me. I have also been trying to make my primary domain appear more appealing to any audiences that …

Week 12

This week I’ve been considering my options for the Methodology module and have been making my main domain look a little more professional. I’m currently thinking I will do the Text Analysis portion of the Methodology module and compare some of my past essays to show the progression in my research. I’ve plugged them into …

Week 11

This week, I mainly focused on finishing my Digital Archaeology project. With the bulk of my project completed, I worked on brushing it up and adding the finishing touches to my Timeline by working on the After-Life and Conclusion sections. After looking into the potential After-Life history for my device, I learned just how long …

Week 10 Update

This week, I learned about Digital Archaeology and Mike Daisey’s fabricated story on his trip to Foxconn. For my Digital Archaeology project, I’ve decided to focus on my Nintendo DSi and its Living History. Since I don’t really want to take it apart and don’t have the proper tools to do that anyway, I’ve been …

css.php