Digital Archaeology

Research Process My research process started with the Living History portion of the project, for which I used old Flipnotes and pictures I had created when I still used my DSi regularly. From the pictures, Flipnotes, and my own memory, I was able to piece together what happened for each event. After writing my Living …

Culture Module Reflection

For this module, my group decided we would start our own separate blogs. What I Learned… Throughout this project, I learned a lot more about WordPress. For the past several blogs I’ve had to make for various classes, I’ve been pretty unhappy with how my blogs have looked. With this project, I was able to …

css.php